- 1 Portabella mushrooms
- 1 Rack of pork
- 6 (leaves) sweet Basil
- 2 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Honey mustard
- 1/3 (bushel) Italian parsley
- 1 Tbsp. Paprika
- 2/3c. White wine
- 1 Tbsp. Sea salt
- 3 Tbsp. Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Cumin
- 3 Tbsp. Flour
- 2.5 Tbsp. Garlic
- 1/2 Red onion
- 1/4 block Cotija cheese
- 1 slice Jack cheese (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. Black peppercorns (crushed)
*All the ingredients for this recipe are approximations, please feel free to play around with the amounts to your taste
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms and chop them into small pieces, then dice the onion.
- Rough chop the basil and the parsley.
- In a bowl whisk some honey mustard, Dijon mustard and a little sauvignon blanc together to make a glaze, then set it aside in the refrigerator.