Baking Soda Powder

Baking Soda Powder

Be the first to rate this product

Origin: United States

Order by Noon (PST), we'll ship today

SKU: 210024-51Size: 1 lb

$4.83
  • Description
  • Reviews
  • Product Q&A
1 lb of Baking Soda Powder

Ingredients: 99% sodium bicarbonate.

Be the first to review this product

Sort by:

There are no reviews for this product, yet.

Write Your Own Review

How do you rate this product? *

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
*Overall Rating

Questions & Answers for Baking Soda Powder

Description says 99% Soda Bicarb, what is the remainder 1%?
-2
Question by: Lila on November 27, 2017
There are no added ingredients. This is a mined product. Up to 1% could include ash, moisture, or naturally occurring minerals.
Answer by: Starwest Staff on November 27, 2017
-1
is this product aluminum free?
-101
Question by: Nina on August 02, 2014
Baking soda does not contain aluminum, regardless of whether or not the package says “aluminum-free.” Not to be confused with Baking powder, which some brands do have aluminum in them, our brand however is free of aluminum.
Answer by: Starwest Staff on August 02, 2014
-73
Back in Stock Notification

Please enter your email address and we will notify you as soon as is back in-stock.

test