Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Virgin
Our Organic Hemp Seed Oil is cold pressed from organic hemp seeds (Cannabis sativa), and has a nutty, earthy flavor. Hemp Seed Oil contains essential fatty acids, including linoleic acid (Omega-6) and alpha-linolenic acid (Omega-3). Hemp seed protein provides a well-balanced array of amino acids, and also contains arginine and histidine, which are responsible for some of its nutritional content.
About Our Vegetable Oils
Vegetable oils are healthful and flavorful and provide many essential nutrients to the body, and they make a healthy and nourishing addition to body care products and a flavorful addition to culinary dishes and baked goods.
- Hemp Seed Oil has a low smoke point, and heat exposure should be limited. Therefore, it’s a brilliant choice for the cold cuisine including salad dressings, to dip bread in, marinades, drizzled over vegetables, and used in pesto.
- Can be a delicious alternative as a substitute wherever olive oil, walnut oil, or butter are used.
- It can also be used to garnish finished dishes, giving a slightly nutty and crispy taste to food.
- Hemp Seed Oil is known for its moisturizing properties and is widely used in skin and hair care products, including face creams and lip balms.
- It can be applied after a shower or a bath, to you massage your skin with.
Organic Hemp Seed Oil (Cannabis sativa), Virgin.
California Proposition 65
Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including THC (delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.