Safe Shopping Guarantee
Shop Safely and Securely
We take pride in offering a safe and secure online shopping experience.
We know that the safety of your personal information is extremely important to you. We use a variety of electronic and physical security measures and devices to protect your personal data and credit card information from unauthorized access.
We do not store your actual credit card numbers at Starwest Botanicals. Your credit card number is encrypted, sent directly to our payment processor, and never stored. We receive a token from our credit card processor, which we use instead of your credit card number to process your transaction.
Safe Shopping Guarantee - Protection Against Credit Card Fraud
- Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 of fraudulent charges. If your bank does hold you liable for any of this $50.00, we will cover the liability for you, up to the full $50.00. We will only cover this liability if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made on our website while using our secure server.
- In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
We not only guarantee the quality of our products, we also guarantee your satisfaction. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, be assured that, with your assistance, we will resolve the problem quickly and easily. We will promptly issue a refund, credit, or replacement – whichever you prefer. However, we do not refund any special order items or shipping charges.
To ensure that your returns are handled quickly and effectively, please be prepared to provide the order number, invoice number, and a brief reason for the return. Please follow the brief instructions and requirements listed below:
- Customer Service must approve all returns and will do so by issuing a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number, which must be marked on the outside of each box. To obtain an RMA number, please call us at 1-800-800-4372 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. PST, Monday through Friday.
- To receive full credit, you must contact Customer Service within 60 days of the invoice date. No credit or returns are allowed after 60 days.
- No returns will be accepted for close-out items.
We go to great lengths to ensure that your order is correct, properly packaged, and well protected. Despite our best efforts, damage sometimes occurs during shipping. If any of your items are damaged, please contact us
immediately so that we can assist you.
Please note that you will need to hang onto the original packing and damaged items until any damage claims are processed so that they can be inspected by the carrier, if necessary.