- Product Q&A
To prepare Essiac Tea:
- Boil 1 gallon of fresh spring or distilled water in a stainless steel pot.
- Stir in 4 oz of tea (by weight). Cover pot.
- Boil 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir. Cover and let sit for 12 hours at room temperature.
- Stir, cover, and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Strain through a fine mesh colander. Funnel liquid into clean amber glass bottle and cap, but do not tighten; tighten cap after cooling.
- Refrigerate. Mixture will stay fresh for 2-3 weeks if refrigerated.
Directions for drinking:
- Shake herbal tea to mix well. Add 2 fluid oz tea to equal amount (2 oz) boiled fresh spring or distilled water.
- Drink 2 to 4 oz daily on an empty stomach, preferably before bedtime.
Ingredients: Organic burdock root, organic sheep sorrel, organic rhubarb root and organic slippery elm bark powder.
Warning: Pregnant women should consult their physician. Should use only stainless steel utensils when preparing this tea.
These are the best and good tasting! I have recommended it to a few people :)
by AuroraStar on May 3, 2014
Product: Organic Essiac Tea
Write Your Own Review
Send to a Friend
Questions & Answer for Organic Essiac Tea
On March 19, 2014 Nadi asked:
- Q: Where is your organic rhubarb grown and sourced from?
- A: The organic rhubarb we offer is currently sourced from China. That information is kept up-to-date here:
http://www.starwest-botanicals.com/category/rhubarb-root/ - starwest staff
- Was this this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
Please enter your email address and we will notify you as soon as is back in-stock.
Your request has been submitted successfully.As soon as
the item is back in-stock we will notify you via email.
Thank you for your patience.