- Product Q&A
To prepare Essiac Tea:
- Boil 1 gallon of fresh spring or distilled water in a stainless steel pot.
- Stir in 4 oz of tea (by weight). Cover pot.
- Boil 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir. Cover and let sit for 12 hours at room temperature.
- Stir, cover, and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Strain through a fine mesh colander. Funnel liquid into clean amber glass bottle and cap, but do not tighten; tighten cap after cooling.
- Refrigerate. Mixture will stay fresh for 2-3 weeks if refrigerated.
Directions for drinking:
- Shake herbal tea to mix well. Add 2 fluid oz tea to equal amount (2 oz) boiled fresh spring or distilled water.
- Drink 2 to 4 oz daily on an empty stomach, preferably before bedtime.
Ingredients: Organic burdock root, organic sheep sorrel, organic slippery elm and organic rhubarb root.
Warning: Pregnant women should consult their physician. Should use only stainless steel utensils when preparing this tea.
Great product for reducing men's PSA
The trace minerals in this product boost your immune system.
by Tex49 on July 21, 2014
Product: Essiac Tea Organic - Trinity Blend
Write Your Own Review
Send to a Friend
Questions & Answer for Essiac Tea Organic - Trinity Blend
On April 18, 2014 Leslie asked:
- Q: What does 'Trinity blend' mean? (Essiac trinity blend)
- A: 'Trinity' is an herbal brand we purchased some time ago, and their Essiac blend is slightly different (same herbs, but a couple of the items are in powdered form), so we've kept the option available for those who prefer it. - starwest staff
- Was this this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
Please enter your email address and we will notify you as soon as is back in-stock.
Your request has been submitted successfully.As soon as
the item is back in-stock we will notify you via email.
Thank you for your patience.