- Product Q&A
To prepare Essiac Tea:
- Boil 1 gallon fresh spring water or distilled water in a stainless steel pot.
- Stir in 4 oz of tea (by weight), cover pot.
- Boil 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir. Cover and let sit for 12 hours at room temperature.
- Stir, cover, and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Strain through a fine mesh colander. Funnel liquid into clean amber glass bottle and cap. Tighten cap after cooling.
- Refrigerate. Mixture will stay fresh for 2-3 weeks if refrigerated.
Directions for drinking:
- Shake herbal tea to mix well. Add 2 fl oz tea to equal amount (2 fl oz) boiled fresh spring or distilled water.
- Drink 2 to 4 fl oz daily on an empty stomach, preferably before bedtime.
Ingredients: Organic burdock root, organic sheep sorrel, organic slippery elm and organic (Turkey) rhubarb root.
Warning: Pregnant women should consult their physician. Should use only stainless steel utensils when preparing this tea.
This product contains Rhubarb Root (Rheum palmatum). Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain because Rhubarb Root may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea or if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Individuals with a history of kidney stones should use this herb cautiously.
Great product for reducing men's PSA
The trace minerals in this product boost your immune system.
by Tex49 on July 21, 2014
Product: Essiac Tea Organic - Trinity Blend
Write Your Own Review
Send to a Friend
Questions & Answers for Essiac Tea Organic - Trinity Blend
Please enter your email address and we will notify you as soon as is back in-stock.
Your request has been submitted successfully.As soon as
the item is back in-stock we will notify you via email.
Thank you for your patience.