- Product Q&A
Directions: Take this product (child or adult dose) with at least 8 oz (a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. See choking warning.
Warning: CHOKING: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
There are no reviews for this product, yet.
Write Your Own Review
Questions & Answers for
Please enter your email address and we will notify you as soon as is back in-stock.
Your request has been submitted successfully.As soon as
the item is back in-stock we will notify you via email.
Thank you for your patience.