- Product Q&A
To prepare Essiac Tea:
- Boil 1 gallon of fresh spring or distilled water in a stainless steel pot.
- Stir in 4 oz of tea (by weight). Cover pot.
- Boil 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir. Cover and let sit for 12 hours at room temperature.
- Stir, cover, and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Strain through a fine mesh colander. Funnel liquid into clean amber glass bottle and cap, but do not tighten; tighten cap after cooling.
- Refrigerate. Mixture will stay fresh for 2-3 weeks if refrigerated.
Directions for drinking:
- Shake herbal tea to mix well. Add 2 fluid oz tea to equal amount (2 oz) boiled fresh spring or distilled water.
- Drink 2 to 4 oz daily on an empty stomach, preferably before bedtime.
Ingredients: Organic burdock root, organic sheep sorrel, organic rhubarb root and organic slippery elm bark powder.
Warning: Pregnant women should consult their physician. Should use only stainless steel utensils when preparing this tea.
There are no reviews for this product, yet.
Write Your Own Review
Send to a Friend
Questions & Answer for Organic Essiac Tea
On March 19, 2014 Erica asked:
- Q: What are the benefits/differences (if there are any) between the trinity blend (sheep sorrel cut) and the tea (sheep sorrel powder)? Do both contain the entire sheep sorrel plant, root included?
- A: The only different between the two is that a couple additional ingredients in the Trinity blend are powder (3) versus our regular blend (only one powdered item - slippery elm bark, which is not a very fine powder to begin with). Both blends contain sheep sorrel herb, which is the above ground portion of the plant only (no roots).
As far as benefits or differences in the tea, customers tend to prefer the regular (non-Trinity) version as it's easier to strain the cut particles after brewing. - starwest staff
- Was this this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
Please enter your email address and we will notify you as soon as is back in-stock.
Your request has been submitted successfully.As soon as
the item is back in-stock we will notify you via email.
Thank you for your patience.