Almond Flavor Extract
Made from a component of bitter almond oil, it gives the extract its sweet, fragrantly nutty almond flavor.
About Our Flavor Extracts
Our Flavor Extracts are made from high quality natural oils and flavors, ensuring a truly superior, bold, and concentrated flavor, formulated to withstand high heat. Flavor Extracts can add the complexities and nuances of fresh flavor to any recipe. They are truly a kitchen necessity, and they can be used in an ever-expanding host of delicious possibilities!
Flavor Extracts are made by mixing a concentrated natural flavor with alcohol. The alcohol grain base used acts as an excellent preservative, thus maintaining the bold flavor. Most of the alcohol burns off or evaporates during cooking or baking, leaving behind only the desired, concentrated natural flavor in your cooking.
Use Almond Flavor Extract anywhere you want a rich and fragrant almond flavor with the sweet essence of nut. Its ability to complement vanilla, chocolate, and maple flavors have made it a kitchen necessity, and it can be used in an ever-expanding host of delicious possibilities
- You can use it to add the nutty flavor of almonds to baked goods and desserts including candies, cookies, pies, cakes, muffins, and frosting.
- It is perfect in pastries like turnovers, Bear Claws, croissants, and in pastry fillings.
- Almond extract is also traditionally included in many Middle Eastern meat stews, in Indian sweet rice pudding, and in mild curries and sweet stews.
- Use a little in salad dressing, sauces, custards, or ice cream to give them that sweet aromatic, nutty flavor.
- Almond has a special affinity for fruit, and goes very well with raspberries, strawberries, peaches, raisins, and plums.
Water, Alcohol, and Natural Benzaldehyde (a component of bitter almond oil).
This item is considered flammable for shipping purposes and can only be shipped via UPS Ground and UPS Standard to Canada.