- Not much feels as good as a hot bath using natural ingredients during the winter months, and that’s especially true once you’ve added your own bath salts or oils. Treat yourself right this holiday season using all natural products to make your own bath oils, bath salts, lotions, and sprays. These recipes also make great holiday gifts for friends and family, especially in our heart shaped bottles. Not only will you benefit from our all natural products, these products are compatible with our natural environment.
- Most of us would say we try to take good care of ourselves in today’s world. Although we try our best to eat right, exercise and avoid bad substances, there are many toxins and pollutants present in the air we breathe and in the things we consume. These substances can absorb into our bodies through our skin, lungs, and from things we eat and drink causing damage and build-up in our system.
- Body wraps are used by professionals, mostly in spas, for a number of beneficial purposes. Depending on the specific need of the body wrap, different types and combinations of herbs, creams, clays, seaweed and mud are applied to the body. Then the person is wrapped for a period of time for warmth. Body wraps are used to help sooth skin, and for relaxation and purification. The herbs used in a body wrap are selected for their flavors, scents, beneficial qualities, and their potential effect on the desired outcome of the specific wrap being applied.
- Many people use aromatherapy and don’t even know they are doing so: lighting a scented candle, putting on scented body lotion or perfume or body spray, sinking into a warm scented bath, simmering potpourri or enjoying a walk through a scented garden are all forms of aromatherapy.
- Imagine getting away with using no chemicals in your laundry. Now imagine there is a single product that would help with you with all the cleaning in your house. This natural product would wash your clothes as that would help you with all the cleaning in your house. This natural product would wash your clothes as effectively as a normal detergent while saving you as much as 50% of the cost. This product is real, and it’s more common than you’d think. It’s Soapnut. The Soapnut is a 100% renewable resource, the trees that bear its fruit cause no pollution.