Organic Chai Tea Bags
This traditional drink of India has a distinctively, delicious taste. It combines a mixture of organic black teas along with sweet and zesty organic spices including cinnamon, cardamom, and cloves to create a uniquely rich and spicy beverage. Chai Tea is usually sweetened, so try adding a pinch of stevia, a dash of vanilla, or even milk. It tastes great whether served hot or cold!
- The tea bag paper used to make our tea bags is manufactured from a specially selected blend of manila hemp fiber derived from the leaf stalks of the abacá plant, cellulose, and thermoplastic fibers, making it strong and durable with a high wet strength.
- The paper is free of dyes, adhesive, and glue, and is oxygen-bleached (no chlorine used), therefore eliminating dioxins.
- Compliant for all food standards, including organic.
- Non-GMO and free of allergens and epichlorohydrin.
- Approximate number of tea bags:
- 4 oz: 59
- 1 lb: 235
Organic China Black F.O.P. tea, organic cinnamon, organic Assam tea, organic cardamom seed, organic cloves, organic ginger root, and organic black pepper.
Flowery Orange Pekoe (F.O.P.) refers to a high quality whole leaf tea with a long leaf and good balance of tips. FOP contains fine, tender young leaves with buds (referred to as tips) and is made from the first two leaves and bud of the shoot. When harvested during the slow growth periods, these young buds have a golden tip, hence the grade 'Flowery', thus making it Flowery Orange Pekoe (FOP).