Organic Coconut Oil, Virgin
Our Organic Coconut Oil is expeller pressed from the organic fruit of the coconut palm (Cocos nucifera), thus retaining its distinct, rich flavor and aroma of coconut.
About Our Vegetable Oils
Vegetable oils are healthful and flavorful and provide many essential nutrients to the body, and they make a healthy and nourishing addition to body care products and a flavorful addition to culinary dishes and baked goods.
- Virgin Coconut Oil is a very versatile oil that can be easily digested and metabolized. It is ideal for medium heat sautéing, stir frying, baking, and roasting, and as a replacement for olive oil.
- It is a notable substitute for butter, shortening, or other vegetable oils in baked good recipes, confectionary, and pastry products. It produces a lightness that you just can't get with butter.
- One of coconut oils most remarkable qualities is that it contains the beneficial lauric saturated fatty-acid. The content of lauric acid is also why the oil is solid at room temperature and highly resistant to rancidity.
- This luscious oil is well suited for use as a carrier oil in skin products, and is often used in the soap making industry because it is resistant to rancidity.
- It has very moisturizing qualities and is used in a wide variety of body and hair care recipes including skin care creams, lotions, massage oils, shampoos, conditioners, and in sun preparations.
Organic Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Virgin.
Contains Tree Nuts (Coconut). Because this oil is virgin and not refined, the nut protein may not be removed from the oil that can cause the tree nut allergy.