Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Our Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil is cold pressed from the finest quality fruit of organic olive trees (Olea europaea) to preserve the highest levels of flavor and nutrients.The taste is slightly fruity and mildly peppery, with a Mediterranean flavor. Olive oil is valued for its content of squalene, a lipid that’s known as a natural moisturizer which is found in small amounts in many vegetable oils, but especially in olive oil. It contains triglycerides, with the main fatty acid being monounsaturated fat.
About Our Vegetable Oils
Vegetable oils are healthful and flavorful and provide many essential nutrients to the body, and they make a healthy and nourishing addition to body care products and a flavorful addition to culinary dishes and baked goods.
- It is a full-bodied, all-purpose olive oil, and is perfectly suited for low to medium heat dishes.
- Is excellent for sautéing, and delicious when used in salad dressings, sauces, spreads, and can be drizzled over seafood and vegetables before baking or grilling.
- Makes a tasty dipping sauce for bread when mixed with balsamic vinegar or a spice blend.
- Can help nourish and rejuvenate the skin, and is often used in cosmetic applications, creating a soothing product that is easily absorbed by the skin.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil contains antioxidants, including vitamin E, making it a very nourishing oil for the skin. It is often used in hair and nail treatments, and can even be added to your bath water to help make your skin soft and smooth.
Organic Olive Oil (Olea europaea), Extra Virgin.