Organic Fennel Seed Tea Bags
- The tea bag paper used to make our tea bags is manufactured from a specially selected blend of manila hemp fiber derived from the leaf stalks of the abacá plant, cellulose, and thermoplastic fibers, making it strong and durable with a high wet strength.
- The paper is free of dyes, adhesive, and glue, and is oxygen-bleached (no chlorine used), therefore eliminating dioxins.
- Compliant for all food standards, including organic.
- Non-GMO and free of allergens and epichlorohydrin.
- Approximate number of tea bags:
- 4 oz: 59
- 1 lb: 235
Fennel may be intercropped with wheat. May contain wheat.