Grapeseed Oil, Refined
Our Grapeseed Oil is expeller pressed from the seed of Vitis vinifera and refined, producing a superior quality oil. It has a mild odor with a delicious, light, sweet and delicate nutty flavor.
About Our Vegetable Oils
Vegetable oils are healthful and flavorful and provide many essential nutrients to the body, and they make a healthy and nourishing addition to body care products and a flavorful addition to culinary dishes and baked goods.
- This oil contains antioxidants, vitamins E and C, and beta-carotene, and is known for its moisturizing properties.
- It is widely used in skin and hair care products, and is also suitable for culinary purposes.
- Because of its smooth texture, Grapeseed Oil is a great carrier oil for skin care and aromatherapy products because it penetrates into your skin quickly, and it absorbs without leaving a greasy residue.
- Grapeseed Oil is also the ultimate everyday cooking and salad oil, and it has a moderately high smoke point, which means it's perfect for sautéing, grilling, frying, and baking.
- It has superior emulsification qualities for making mayonnaise, salad dressing, and marinades.
- It can also be used in baked goods, pancakes, and waffles.
Grapeseed Oil (Vitis vinifera), Refined.