Memory Tea Bags Organic
Revitalize your brain power with this tea containing some of the more powerful memory enhancing herbs, such as ginkgo and gotu kola, and healthful antioxidants. It is a medium-bodied tea with a tart, tangy flavor, with fruity undertones. Caffeine-Free.
- The tea bag paper used to make our tea bags is manufactured from a specially selected blend of manila hemp fiber derived from the leaf stalks of the abacá plant, cellulose, and thermoplastic fibers, making it strong and durable with a high wet strength.
- The paper is free of dyes, adhesive, and glue, and is oxygen-bleached (no chlorine used), therefore eliminating dioxins.
- Compliant for all food standards, including organic.
- Non-GMO and free of allergens and epichlorohydrin.
- Approximate number of tea bags:
- 4 oz: 68
- 1 lb: 270
Organic ginkgo leaf, organic hibiscus flower, organic eleuthero root, organic gotu kola herb, organic parsley flakes, organic alfalfa leaf, organic bilberry leaf, and organic ginger root.
Hibiscus may be intercropped with peanuts. May contain peanuts or shell fragments.