Parsley Leaf Flakes Organic
Parsley is a member of the Apiaceae family, along with carrots and fennel. While it’s native to the Mediterranean, parsley now commonly grows in warm climates across the world.
Parsley adds balance and brightness to a variety of savory recipes. It lightens the strong taste of garlic and complements seafood and protein dishes.
is a great pantry staple to keep on hand in your kitchen, because it is used to flavor a wide variety of dishes:
- All manner of marinara, lasagna and pizza sauces taste great with the addition of some parsley.
- Gumbo is a wonderful Southern dish featuring seafood cooked in a roux-based stock, with parsley flakes often added to the recipe.
- Corn on the cob can be jazzed up after it has been buttered with the addition of a little parsley.
- Salad dressings, including Green Goddess, usually contain parsley.
- Simple chicken breasts can be dressed up with a combination of dried parsley flakes, tarragon, salt, pepper and butter.
Garden Parsley, Rock Parsley, Common Parsley, March