Organic Passion Fruit Chai Tea Bags
This tasty tea blend gives a therapeutic twist to the traditional Chai Tea, without being blended with green or black teas. The primary active ingredient in Turmeric is curcumin, a potent antioxidant to help promote optimum health and well-being and support and your body's natural defenses. This uniquely different flavorful blend offers a delicious chai flavor while providing you with therapeutic qualities. Chai Teas are usually sweetened, so try adding a pinch of stevia, a dash of vanilla, or even milk. It tastes great whether served hot or cold!
- The tea bag paper used to make our tea bags is manufactured from a specially selected blend of manila hemp fiber derived from the leaf stalks of the abacá plant, cellulose, and thermoplastic fibers, making it strong and durable with a high wet strength.
- The paper is free of dyes, adhesive, and glue, and is oxygen-bleached (no chlorine used), therefore eliminating dioxins.
- Compliant for all food standards, including organic.
- Non-GMO and free of allergens and epichlorohydrin.
- Approximate number of tea bags:
- 4 oz: 53
- 1 lb: 213
Flowery Orange Pekoe (F.O.P.) refers to a high quality whole leaf tea with a long leaf and good balance of tips. FOP contains fine, tender young leaves with buds (referred to as tips) and is made from the first two leaves and bud of the shoot. When harvested during the slow growth periods, these young buds have a golden tip, hence the grade 'Flowery', thus making it Flowery Orange Pekoe (FOP).
Tippy Golden Flowery Orange Pekoe (T.G.F.O.P.) is F.O.P. with a larger amount of tips. When these tips are in abundance, the terms 'Tippy and Golden' are attached to F.O.P., thus making it Tippy Golden Flowery Orange Pekoe. T.G.F.O.P. is the top grade of O.P. tea.
Organic China Blank F.O.P. Tea, Organic Assam T.G.F.O.P. Tea, organic cinnamon, organic cardamom seed, organic cloves, organic ginger root, organic black pepper, and organic flavor.