Relaxing Tea Bags Organic
A peaceful combination of soothing herbs which is perfect at the end of a long day to help relax one’s mind and body. It is a mild-bodied tea with a prominent minty flavor and aroma which comes from the peppermint and spearmint, along with a delicate floral taste from the chamomile. Caffeine-Free.
- The tea bag paper used to make our tea bags is manufactured from a specially selected blend of manila hemp fiber derived from the leaf stalks of the abacá plant, cellulose, and thermoplastic fibers, making it strong and durable with a high wet strength.
- The paper is free of dyes, adhesive, and glue, and is oxygen-bleached (no chlorine used), therefore eliminating dioxins.
- Compliant for all food standards, including organic.
- Non-GMO and free of allergens and epichlorohydrin.
- Approximate number of tea bags:
- 4 oz: 59
- 1 lb: 235
Organic catnip leaf, organic skullcap herb, organic chamomile flower, organic lemon balm leaf, organic peppermint leaf, organic spearmint leaf, and organic oatstraw.