Organic Rooibos Tea Bags
This delicious tea is made from our own premium quality Organic Rooibos Tea C/S (Aspalathus linearis), sometimes known as the red tea or redbush tea. The leaves undergo an oxidation process, and this process produces the distinctive reddish-brown color and enhances the flavor. It has a natural sweetness, with an earthy and rich flavor.
Rooibos Tea is commonly prepared in the same manner as black tea, and milk and sugar (or stevia) can be added to taste. Other methods include a slice of lemon and using honey instead of sugar to sweeten. It tastes great both hot and as an iced tea. Caffeine-Free.
- The tea bag paper used to make our tea bags is manufactured from a specially selected blend of manila hemp fiber derived from the leaf stalks of the abacá plant, cellulose, and thermoplastic fibers, making it strong and durable with a high wet strength.
- The paper is free of dyes, adhesive, and glue, and is oxygen-bleached (no chlorine used), therefore eliminating dioxins.
- Compliant for all food standards, including organic.
- Non-GMO and free of allergens and epichlorohydrin.
- Approximate number of tea bags:
- 4 oz: 59
- 1 lb: 235