Safflower Oil (Refined, High Oleic)
Our Safflower Oil is expeller pressed from the Carthamus tinctorius seeds, then refined, bleached and deodorized. Refined Safflower Oil has a neutral, mild flavor and odor, which makes this oil highly suitable for a wide range of culinary dishes. Safflower Oil is a good source of essential fatty acids, primarily oleic. The oleic acid content of this oil is typically found at levels between 70% and 80%, which makes this oil more stable and resistant to oxidation (rancidity).
About Our Vegetable Oils
Vegetable oils are healthful and flavorful and provide many essential nutrients to the body, and they make a healthy and nourishing addition to body care products and a flavorful addition to culinary dishes and baked goods.
- This all-purpose cooking oil is perfect for high heat applications like sautéing, frying, stir-frying, and baking.
- It can be substituted for olive oil in many recipes, and used in marinades and salad dressings.
- Can also be used in baked goods instead of butter, margarine, or shortening.
- High oleic oils are also often used in packaged baked goods (packaged cakes, cookies, etc), as spray coating for cereal, crackers and dried fruit; and in non-dairy creamers.
- Used in numerous applications as an emollient, and is commonly found in body and skin care products like soaps, balms, creams, massage oils, and hair care products.
High Oleic Safflower Oil (Carthamus tinctorius), Refined.