Organic Sunflower Oil (Refined, High Oleic)
Our Organic Sunflower Oil is derived by the expeller pressing of sun-ripened organic sunflower seeds (Helianthus annuus), and is refined, bleached, deodorized, and winterized. It has a delicious, slightly nutty flavor. Sunflower Oil contains essential fatty acids, primarily oleic. The oleic acid content of this oil is typically found at levels between 75% and 90%, and makes the oil more stable and resistant to oxidation (rancidity).
About Our Vegetable Oils
Vegetable oils are healthful and flavorful and provide many essential nutrients to the body, and they make a healthy and nourishing addition to body care products and a flavorful addition to culinary dishes and baked goods.
- High Oleic Sunflower Oil can be a healthful alternative to saturated oils or hydrogenated oils in culinary dishes.
- Sunflower is a versatile, all-purpose oil that has a high smoke point, making it ideal for frying foods, stir-fry, sautéing, baking, or blending into dressings and sauces.
- High oleic oils are also often used in packaged baked goods (packaged cakes, cookies, etc), as spray coating for cereal, crackers and dried fruit; and in non-dairy creamers.
- Can also be used in baked goods instead of butter, margarine, or shortening and is an excellent replacement for regular cooking oil in your recipes.
- It contains vitamin E, and is a good carrier oil due to its moisturizing qualities. It can be used in numerous applications as an emollient, and is commonly found in body and skin care products like soaps, creams, lotions, massage oils, and hair care products.
Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil (Helianthus annuus), Refined.