Turmeric Chai Tea Bags Organic
This tasty tea blend gives a therapeutic twist to the traditional Chai Tea, without being blended with green or black teas. The primary active ingredient in Turmeric is curcumin, a potent antioxidant to help promote optimum health and well-being and support and your body's natural defenses. This uniquely different flavorful blend offers a delicious chai flavor while providing you with therapeutic qualities. Chai Teas are usually sweetened, so try adding a pinch of stevia, a dash of vanilla, or even milk. It tastes great whether served hot or cold! Caffeine-Free.
- The tea bag paper used to make our tea bags is manufactured from a specially selected blend of manila hemp fiber derived from the leaf stalks of the abacá plant, cellulose, and thermoplastic fibers, making it strong and durable with a high wet strength.
- The paper is free of dyes, adhesive, and glue, and is oxygen-bleached (no chlorine used), therefore eliminating dioxins.
- Compliant for all food standards, including organic.
- Non-GMO and free of allergens and epichlorohydrin.
- Approximate number of tea bags:
- 4 oz: 52
- 1 lb: 208
Organic turmeric root, organic cinnamon, organic cardamom seed, organic cloves, organic fennel seed, organic ginger root, organic licorice root, and organic black pepper.