Organic Vanilla Flavor Extract
Only the highest quality Vanilla Beans are used in our Vanilla Flavor Extract, resulting in a truly superior product. It has a buttery smooth, extra-sweet flavor with subtle floral notes.
About Our Flavor Extracts
Our Flavor Extracts are made from high quality natural oils and flavors, ensuring a truly superior, bold, and concentrated flavor, formulated to withstand high heat. Flavor Extracts can add the complexities and nuances of fresh flavor to any recipe. They are truly a kitchen necessity, and they can be used in an ever-expanding host of delicious possibilities!
Flavor Extracts are made by mixing a concentrated natural flavor with alcohol. The alcohol grain base used acts as an excellent preservative, thus maintaining the bold flavor. Most of the alcohol burns off or evaporates during cooking or baking, leaving behind only the desired, concentrated natural flavor in your cooking.
Essential for baking, our vanilla extract adds a fresh, rich flavor to any recipe, and can also be used in a wide range of cuisine of both sweet and savory dishes.
- Vanilla goes very well with cherry, chocolate, coffee, and butterscotch flavors.
- Is delicious and often used in breakfast foods including French toast, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, scones, oatmeal, and granola.
- For desserts, vanilla extract can be used in pies, cakes, rice pudding, custard, icings and frostings, fillings, candy, and dessert sauces.
- It’s great when you want that true vanilla flavor in baked goods and pastries like turnovers, Bear Claws, croissants, cookies, breads, and muffins.
- It's excellent for flavoring a variety of beverages including tea, coffee, hot chocolate, milkshakes, and smoothies.
- For savory dishes, it can be added to a myriad of recipes with complementing herbs and spices for seafood and chicken, and in sauces, soups, and marinades.
- It can also be added to salad dressings to make a vanilla and fruit vinaigrette.
Water, Organic Alcohol, and Organic Madagascar Vanilla Beans.
This item is considered flammable for shipping purposes and can only be shipped via UPS Ground and UPS Standard to Canada.