Organic Sandwich Blend Sprouting Seeds
Our Organic Sprouting Seeds in our Sandwich Blend are grown in accordance with the National Organic Program and Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI). All of the seeds in this blend are fast growing plants and if you were to examine it after only a week’s time, you would already notice the green leaves starting. Even at this early stage, these sprouts provide the full flavor of the fully grown adult vegetables. This delectable combination is just the right blend of mildly delicious flavors. It has the sweet flavor of red clover, along with the delicious alfalfa taste, and a mild radish tang.
Starwest Certified Organic and Kosher Certified Sprouting Seeds provide a fresh, natural way to supplement one’s diet, and are an easy and convenient way to get the nutrients one’s body needs. Any of our flavorful Sprouting Seeds can be used in a variety of recipes, including stir-fry, salads, sandwiches and soups.
Reasons to grow your own sprouts
- Nutrition: Sprouts are baby vegetables in their prime. They contain antioxidants and many nutrients including proteins, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, calcium, and iron. They even contain more protein than lettuce and spinach.
- Freshness: Eaten when picked. No loss of nutrients sitting on the produce shelf. Great fresh, flavors!
- Variety: You can grow more varieties of salad greens than are available in the supermarket .Your salads will come alive with flavor!
- Digestibility: As baby plants, their delicate cell walls easily release elemental nutrients. Abundant enzymes make them easier to digest.
- Space & Time: It’s Easy! Just add water! No soil. No bugs. No green thumb required. No special lights. One pound grows in only 9 inches of space.
- Economics: Seeds can multiply many times their weight and you can save money by growing your own rather than buying the grown sprouts. Instead of 1 head of lettuce, you get 1,000's of micro-lettuce leaves. You can have a delicious 100% Organic Salad 52 weeks a year for only pennies per pound!
See our Sprouting Accessories to help you grow your own sprouts!
Organic red clover, organic alfalfa and organic radish sprouting seeds.