Tulsi Tea Bags Organic
Tulsi, or Holy Basil, has been used for thousands of years in Ayurveda for its powerful and diverse therapeutic properties. This wonderfully unique and healthful blend combines all three Holy Basil varieties to create a delicious tea that’s calming, yet energizing. It is marked by its strong aroma, with hints of lemon and citrus from Holy Basil Vana, the slightly spicy tones of Holy Basil Krishna, and the calm depth of Holy Basil Rama. A well-balanced tea to promote health and well-being and a relaxed, balanced state for mind and body. Caffeine-Free.
- The tea bag paper used to make our tea bags is manufactured from a specially selected blend of manila hemp fiber derived from the leaf stalks of the abacá plant, cellulose, and thermoplastic fibers, making it strong and durable with a high wet strength.
- The paper is free of dyes, adhesive, and glue, and is oxygen-bleached (no chlorine used), therefore eliminating dioxins.
- Compliant for all food standards, including organic.
- Non-GMO and free of allergens and epichlorohydrin.
- Approximate number of tea bags:
- 4 oz: 59
- 1 lb: 235
Organic krishna holy basil leaf, organic rama holy basil herb, and organic vana holy basil leaf.
Not to be used during pregnancy. Holy Basil may modify glucose regulation.