- Product Q&A
To prepare Essiac Tea:
- Boil 1 gallon of fresh spring or distilled water in a stainless steel pot.
- Stir in 4 oz of tea (by weight). Cover pot.
- Boil 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir. Cover and let sit for 12 hours at room temperature.
- Stir, cover, and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Strain through a fine mesh colander. Funnel liquid into clean amber glass bottle and cap, but do not tighten; tighten cap after cooling.
- Refrigerate. Mixture will stay fresh for 2-3 weeks if refrigerated.
Directions for drinking:
- Shake herbal tea to mix well. Add 2 fluid oz tea to equal amount (2 oz) boiled fresh spring or distilled water.
- Drink 2 to 4 oz daily on an empty stomach, preferably before bedtime.
Ingredients: Burdock root, sheep sorrel, rhubarb root and slippery elm bark powder.
Warning: Pregnant women should consult their physician. Should use only stainless steel utensils when preparing this tea.
There are no reviews for this product, yet.
Write Your Own Review
Send to a Friend
Questions & Answer for Essiac Tea
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Please enter your email address and we will notify you as soon as is back in-stock.
Your request has been submitted successfully.As soon as
the item is back in-stock we will notify you via email.
Thank you for your patience.