Anise Flavor Extract
Anise oil gives this extract its bold, incredibly aromatic, and slightly sweet flavor of licorice.
About Our Flavor Extracts
Our Flavor Extracts are made from high quality natural oils and flavors, ensuring a truly superior, bold, and concentrated flavor, formulated to withstand high heat. Flavor Extracts can add the complexities and nuances of fresh flavor to any recipe. They are truly a kitchen necessity, and they can be used in an ever-expanding host of delicious possibilities!
Flavor Extracts are made by mixing a concentrated natural flavor with alcohol. The alcohol grain base used acts as an excellent preservative, thus maintaining the bold flavor. Most of the alcohol burns off or evaporates during cooking or baking, leaving behind only the desired, concentrated natural flavor in your cooking.
Anise Flavor Extract can be used in beverages, baked goods, and also to flavor both sweet and savory dishes.
- Anise extract is typically used to flavor baked goods including cookies, cakes, and candy.
- It is a traditional flavor used in Mediterranean and Latin American cuisines, and can be used to season fish soup, seafood, shellfish, dried fruit and nut mixtures, breads, and desserts.
- Great for flavoring your Italian recipes including biscotti, pizzelle, and breads.
- Its sweet, aromatic taste is a great addition to alcohols and liqueurs, such as anisette and ouzo.
- Can also be used to flavor beverages like tea and coffee.
Grain alcohol and Oil of Anise.
This item is considered flammable for shipping purposes and can only be shipped via UPS Ground and UPS Standard to Canada.