Organic Anise Flavor
Anise Oil gives this flavor a bold, incredibly aromatic, and slightly sweet taste of licorice.
About Our Alcohol-Free Flavors
Our Flavors are perfect for those who want the delicious taste without any of the alcohol. Our Alcohol-Free Flavors are made with our premium quality Organic Essential Oils and Organic High Oleic Safflower Oil, ensuring a truly superior, bold, and concentrated product, formulated to withstand high heat. The vegetable oil base used acts as an excellent preservative, thus maintaining the bold flavor.
Easy to use and long lasting, Starwest Flavors can add the complexities and nuances of fresh flavor to any recipe. In some recipes, using a flavor is easier and yields a tastier, more uniform result than adding the actual ingredient itself. They can be used in beverages, baked goods, and to flavor both sweet and savory dishes. Flavors can be substituted in equal parts in place of flavor extracts in most recipes. They are truly a kitchen necessity, and they can be used in an ever-expanding host of delicious possibilities!
Anise Flavor can be used in beverages, baked goods, and also to flavor both sweet and savory dishes.
- Anise is typically used to flavor baked goods including cookies, cakes, and candy.
- It is a traditional flavor used in Mediterranean and Latin American cuisines, and can be used to season fish soup, seafood, shellfish, dried fruit and nut mixtures, breads, and desserts.
- Great for flavoring your Italian recipes including biscotti, pizzelle, and breads.
- Its sweet, aromatic taste is a great addition to alcohols and liqueurs, such as anisette and ouzo.
- Can also be used to flavor beverages like tea and coffee.
Organic High Oleic Safflower Oil (Carthamus tinctorius), Refined and Organic Anise Oil (Illicium verum).