- Product Q&A
To prepare Essiac Tea:
- Boil 1 gallon fresh spring water or distilled water in a stainless steel pot.
- Stir in 4 oz of tea (by weight *), cover pot.
- Boil 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir. Cover and let sit for 12 hours at room temperature.
- Stir, cover, and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Strain through a fine mesh colander. Funnel liquid into clean amber glass bottle and cap. Tighten cap after cooling.
- Refrigerate. Mixture will stay fresh for 2-3 weeks if refrigerated.
* If you are unable to weight 4 oz of tea, you can use the following conversions:
-For Organic and Conventional Essiac Teas: 4 oz is approx. 275 ml or 1 1/16 cup.
-For Organic Trinity Essiac Tea: 4 oz is approx. 180 ml or 3/4 cup.
Directions for drinking:
- Shake herbal tea to mix well. Add 2 fl oz tea to equal amount (2 fl oz) boiled fresh spring or distilled water.
- Drink 2 to 4 fl oz daily on an empty stomach, preferably before bedtime.
Ingredients: Burdock root, sheep sorrel, (Turkey) rhubarb root and slippery elm bark.
Warning: Pregnant women should consult their physician. Should use only stainless steel utensils when preparing this tea.
This product contains Rhubarb Root (Rheum palmatum). Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain because Rhubarb Root may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea or if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Individuals with a history of kidney stones should use this herb cautiously.
by Tea loverr on December 30, 2014
Product: Essiac Tea
Why I take Essiac Tea
by Louie on August 14, 2014
Product: Essiac Tea
Write Your Own Review
Questions & Answers for Essiac Tea
Please enter your email address and we will notify you as soon as is back in-stock.
Your request has been submitted successfully.As soon as
the item is back in-stock we will notify you via email.
Thank you for your patience.