Organic Green Tea Leaf Tea Bags
Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) leaves are unfermented, greenish in color, with a slightly bitter taste, providing an exceptionally wholesome and flavorful beverage. It has been long valued for its medicinal and healthful properties due to it being packed with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, including ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and several B vitamins. Five cups of green tea a day will provide approximately 5-10% of the daily requirement of riboflavin, niacin, and folic acid. Green teas have approximately 20-30% as much caffeine as in a cup of coffee, and are a great substitute for coffee.
- The tea bag paper used to make our tea bags is manufactured from a specially selected blend of manila hemp fiber derived from the leaf stalks of the abacá plant, cellulose, and thermoplastic fibers, making it strong and durable with a high wet strength.
- The paper is free of dyes, adhesive, and glue, and is oxygen-bleached (no chlorine used), therefore eliminating dioxins.
- Compliant for all food standards, including organic.
- Non-GMO and free of allergens and epichlorohydrin.
- Approximate number of tea bags:
- 4 oz: 68
- 1 lb: 270