Hibiscus Flower Tea Bags Organic
Our own premium quality Organic Hibiscus Flower (Hibiscus sabdariffa) is used to make this tangy, refreshing tea. Hibiscus makes a ruby red brew, and it has a taste that is very similar to cranberry juice. Its flavor can definitely be described as tart, so you can add sugar, stevia, or honey to increase the sweetness. Hibiscus makes a healthful herbal tea, and is packed with antioxidants and ascorbic acid (Vitamin C). It's delicious hot or iced, the perfect tea for both summer and winter! Caffeine-Free.
- The tea bag paper used to make our tea bags is manufactured from a specially selected blend of manila hemp fiber derived from the leaf stalks of the abacá plant, cellulose, and thermoplastic fibers, making it strong and durable with a high wet strength.
- The paper is free of dyes, adhesive, and glue, and is oxygen-bleached (no chlorine used), therefore eliminating dioxins.
- Compliant for all food standards, including organic.
- Non-GMO and free of allergens and epichlorohydrin.
- Approximate number of tea bags:
- 4 oz: 59
- 1 lb: 235
Hibiscus may be intercropped with peanuts. May contain peanuts or shell fragments.