Organic Lemon Flavor
Lemon Oil flavor gives this flavor a strong, clean, citrusy lemon character without the acidic taste typical of lemon juice/zest.
About Our Alcohol-Free Flavors
Our Flavors are perfect for those who want the delicious taste without any of the alcohol. Our Alcohol-Free Flavors are made with our premium quality Organic Essential Oils and Organic High Oleic Safflower Oil, ensuring a truly superior, bold, and concentrated product, formulated to withstand high heat. The vegetable oil base used acts as an excellent preservative, thus maintaining the bold flavor.
Easy to use and long lasting, Starwest Flavors can add the complexities and nuances of fresh flavor to any recipe. In some recipes, using a flavor is easier and yields a tastier, more uniform result than adding the actual ingredient itself. They can be used in beverages, baked goods, and to flavor both sweet and savory dishes. Flavors can be substituted in equal parts in place of flavor extracts in most recipes. They are truly a kitchen necessity, and they can be used in an ever-expanding host of delicious possibilities!
Use lemon flavor anywhere you want a rich, citrusy lemon flavor.
- For baked goods, lemon extract can be used in cakes, muffins, frostings, fillings, pies, pastries, candy, and cookies.
- Can also be used in gelatin, jams and jellies.
- Add lemon flavor to classic desserts like pound cakes, lemon chiffon cake, cheesecake, custards, lemon meringue pie, and in frozen desserts.
- It also goes well with fresh fruit, ice cream, and in beverages like hot or iced tea.
- On the savory side, it’s great with fish, pork, chicken, rice, and vegetable recipes.
- It can be a citrusy addition to your salad dressings and sauces, and it marries well with a variety of herbs for making marinades and seasonings.
Organic High Oleic Safflower Oil (Carthamus tinctorius), Refined and Organic Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum).