Moringa Mint Tea Bags Organic
This uniquely delicious blend of moringa leaf and soothing peppermint leaf is designed for promoting optimal health and well-being. Moringa leaf is known as a nutritionally complex “super food” containing vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. It is a mild bodied tea with a minty flavor and aroma, and a buttery, floral finish. Caffeine-Free.
- The tea bag paper used to make our tea bags is manufactured from a specially selected blend of manila hemp fiber derived from the leaf stalks of the abacá plant, cellulose, and thermoplastic fibers, making it strong and durable with a high wet strength.
- The paper is free of dyes, adhesive, and glue, and is oxygen-bleached (no chlorine used), therefore eliminating dioxins.
- Compliant for all food standards, including organic.
- Non-GMO and free of allergens and epichlorohydrin.
- Approximate number of tea bags:
- 4 oz: 60
- 1 lb: 241
Organic Moringa leaf, organic peppermint leaf, organic spearmint leaf, and organic elder flowers.
Use with caution in persons with gastroesophageal reflux or with a hiatal hernia, as peppermint may decrease esophageal sphincter pressure. Use with caution in persons with gastrointestinal ulcers or significant gastrointestinal inflammation.