Orange Flavor Extract
The zesty orange flavor in this extract comes from natural orange oil, giving it a crisp, clean and full citrusy flavor.
About Our Flavor Extracts
Our Flavor Extracts are made from high quality natural oils and flavors, ensuring a truly superior, bold, and concentrated flavor, formulated to withstand high heat. Flavor Extracts can add the complexities and nuances of fresh flavor to any recipe. They are truly a kitchen necessity, and they can be used in an ever-expanding host of delicious possibilities!
Flavor Extracts are made by mixing a concentrated natural flavor with alcohol. The alcohol grain base used acts as an excellent preservative, thus maintaining the bold flavor. Most of the alcohol burns off or evaporates during cooking or baking, leaving behind only the desired, concentrated natural flavor in your cooking.
Orange Flavor Extract can even give a stronger taste to recipes than orange juice does, and can complement a range of foods and flavors and add a special twist to any recipe.
- For desserts, orange extract can be used in cakes, rice pudding, custard, icings and frostings, and candy.
- Is great in baked goods and pastries like turnovers, Bear Claws, croissants, cookies, breads, and muffins.
- It goes very well with fish, pork, chicken, rice, and vegetable dishes.
- It can be a citrusy addition to your salad dressings and sauces, and it marries well with a variety of herbs for making marinades and seasonings.
- Use orange flavor to add a bright, sunny taste to smoothies, ice cream, sherbet, and gelatin.
- It goes very nicely, in jams, marmalades, fruit pies, and sauces.
- Can also be drizzled over fruits including strawberries, pineapple, and kumquats.
Grain Alcohol, Water, and Orange Oil.
This item is considered flammable for shipping purposes and can only be shipped via UPS Ground and UPS Standard to Canada.