Witch Hazel Extract
Witch Hazel Extract is a clear, colorless distillate prepared from recently cut and partially dried dormant twigs of Hamamelis virginiana, a type of shrub native to North America.
Witch Hazel Extract can be applied to the skin and scalp to soothe skin and promote hair health. It may be combined with other herbs, but it is gentle enough to be used alone. When mixed with water and sprayed, Witch Hazel also makes an effective natural cleaning solution.
About Our Witch Hazel Extract
- It can be used as an ingredient in cosmetic and medicinal preparations, and can be used to help soothe skin.
- It may be combined with other ingredients or herbs, or is gentle enough to be used alone.
- Can be used to help promote scalp and hair health.
- When mixed with water and sprayed, witch hazel can also be used to help reduce or remove stale odors and pet odors in the air, and on some surfaces.
- Witch hazel can also make an effective household cleaner, either alone or combined with other solutions.
Hamamelis virginiana LinnÃ© (USP), containing natural oils and 14% alcohol.
For external use only.
This item is considered flammable for shipping purposes and can only be shipped via FedEx Ground.